On February 23, 2016 a panel comprised of our editor, Deborah Hayes, CCH, RSHom(NA), our advertising coordinator, Deborah Landowne, CCH, RSHom(NA) and long standing Board member and Journal Production Assistant, Julie Mann, CCH, RSHom(NA) discussed:
* the history and purpose of the journal;
* how editorial content is selected and how it is produced;
* the budget and how much comes from NASH and how much from advertising;
* new forms of advertising and what it means to the community and organization to support the journal with advertising;
* and the Journal Project, which donates full sets of journals to deserving libraries.
Click here to listen to this informative Telecast.