Willa Keizer, CCH, Director of Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy
Willa’s Talking points:
- “Barefoot homeopathy” — my experience practicing in remote parts of India
- Homeopathy with heart — cultivating compassion on the path of a healer
- Vitalism program — sister program to Caduceus Institute teaches Paracelsian alchemy, astrology, and meditative practices to develop the heart of healing
- Emphasis on basics like Organon study and the importance of Hahnemann’s work.
- How our course works.
- What some of our graduates are doing with their studies.
- How to keep homeopathy alive in these challenging times.
Click here to listen to the recording of Willa’s talk.
Denise Straiges, CCH, Executive Director of CHE/NYC
The Centre for Homeopathic Education NYC is a part of CHE Global with sister schools in London and Budapest.
The core team at CHE/NYC is: Denise Straiges, CCH (Executive Director and Head of Clinical Programming), Tina Quirk, CCH, RSHom(NA) (Director of Academic Affairs and Quality Assurance) and Alastair Gray (Director of Program Development and Learning Technologies).
Our school offers both full-time and part-time programs and each pathway satisfies all criteria for students to sit for the CCH exam; we are currently working toward our ACHENA accreditation.
Our program is founded on classical principles–applied in the reality of contemporary practice. This is best seen in our clinical program which considers the development of the practitioner–as well as the development of a successful practice–alongside the practical application of homeopathic philosophy. Our clinical training also includes a mentorship model designed to move students directly into practice upon graduation.
But, by far, the best thing about CHE/NYC is that we are absolutely passionate about homeopathy and students feel that, and are motivated by it. Our faculty is passionate about blending evidence-informed medicine with the magic and wonder of the natural world and human experience. We do this by delivering an academically rigorous curriculum with the latest in academic theory and technology–in a supportive and collaborative realm of discovery that engages heart, mind and soul.
Click here to listen to the recording of Denise’s presentation.