On July 17th, 2017 Max Ventura presented on her proving of Teflon. She was the director and supervisor of each prover in this proving.
Topics for discussion included –
- Introduction to the choice of Teflon
- Themes of Teflon, particular symptoms and how they may show up in our repertories
- A discussion of the process of actually conducting a proving
- What constitutes a legitimate Proving
- Discussion on what should be proven
- new substances??
- or new Provings of remedies already in our materia medica??
- or new strains of some of the old substances in the materia medica??
Max has included a power point to view as your listen to the recording.
Max has been a student at the Berkeley Institute of Homeopathy where she took on the Herculean task of proving Teflon.