As the homeopathic community grows, new homeopaths transitioning from the learning environment to established practice need support.
The Mentee Experience:
- Guidance in practice development.
- Focus on self-care and personal development.
- Support from an established practitioner.
- Network with the larger NASH community.
The Mentor Experience:
- Specialized training on effective mentoring
- Mentees push mentors to revisit their assumptions
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences
- Share your clinical legacy with the new generation
Who can participate?
The homeopathic community is growing and there is a vital need for a program that supports budding homeopaths in transition from the learning environment into established practice. We have completed Phase I of our Pilot Program and will have openings for a limited number of Mentees and Mentors to experience the program and assist in its further development as we move into Phase II.
|Postgraduate or new graduate working towards RSHom designation working with an experienced practitioner.|
Registered Member RSHom (NA)
|Accelerate your professional growth with personalized mentorship with a seasoned RSHom (NA).|