As the homeopathic community grows, new homeopaths transitioning from the learning environment to established practice need support.
The Mentee Experience:
- Guidance in practice development.
- Focus on self-care and personal development.
- Support from an established practitioner.
- Network with the larger NASH community.
The Mentor Experience:
- Specialized training on effective mentoring
- Mentees push mentors to revisit their assumptions
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences
- Share your clinical legacy with the new generation
Who can participate?
The homeopathic community is growing and there is a vital need for a program that supports budding homeopaths in transition from the learning environment into established practice. We have completed Phase I of our Pilot Program and will have openings for a limited number of Mentees and Mentors to experience the program and assist in its further development as we move into Phase II.
|Postgraduate or new graduate working towards RSHom designation working with an experienced practitioner.
Registered Member RSHom (NA)
|Accelerate your professional growth with personalized mentorship with a seasoned RSHom (NA).
Please note that the Mentoring Cohort for 2023 – 2024 has been chosen. A new Mentoring Cohort will be developed starting next May, 2024. You are welcome to apply anytime and your application will be held until that time. New participants will not be notified until after May, 2024.