13323 W. Washington Blvd., #202 Los Angeles, CA 90066 USA
Los Angeles School of Homeopathy
3 Year Part time course: Track A Sept-June or Track B at your own pace
• 1019 Hours + Watch a 5 min introduction to the school
o 540 hours Classroom which includes history, philosophy, materia medica,
repertory, case taking
o 300 hours of Internship Clinic
o 120 hours of Mentorship
o 20 hours Mentoring Program
o 21 hours Prep exam workshop
o 18 hours community service
• 218 hours Optional fourth-year
• Faculty Includes NASH Registered members
• Offers anatomy & physiology 101 and pathology 101
• Live Virtual Classroom
• Track A – Join us live for our classes
• Track B – go at your own pace watch the recordings
• SB577 Bill “California health freedom” act, allows Homeopaths with a diploma from our
school to practice in the state of California
• Accreditation there is no accreditation in the state of California for homeopathy,
ACHENA is not a Federal accreditation board, one day we hope they will be!
• Meet some of our faculty and what our students have to say.
Exceptional Homeopathic Education and Training
Co-founded by Avghi Constantinides & Louis Klein, the school is committed to excellence, with
cutting edge and traditional Homeopathic philosophy. Our faculty are highly motivated and
committed to training new Homeopaths.
We have two tracks – Track A start with live classes in September along with other students, or
Track B start anytime and go at your own pace. Our program includes Mentorship and Clinic
Internship leading to a diploma as a Professional Homeopath.
“With our new and diverse teaching techniques, I feel we have brought homeopathy into the
21st century. The Los Angeles School of Homeopathy will prepare you to become a confident
professional homeopath.” – Louis Klein FSHom