Prometheus Homeopathic Institute
500 Hrs Minimum Homeopathic training in philosophy, materia medica, repertory and clinical application
Clinic for students
Faculty includes NASH Registered Members
Offers medical science classes/pathology/psychology classes
In person classes
Part time option
Graduate courses offered
Faculty & Credentials
Jason-Aeric Huenecke, CCH, RSHom(NA)
Noel Peterson, CCH, RSHom(NA)
Rebecca Beringer, CCH
Desirée Brazelton, CCH
Linda Nurra, CCH, RSHom(NA)
The Prometheus Homeopathic Institute is a three-year professional homeopathic training program based upon the principles of spiral learning, student-centered learning concepts, and growth mindset. Through PHI’s unique curriculum and training, students will experience:
- Problem-based learning, spiral learning: students will be challenged with real-life questions to focus their learning of basic facts while being encouraged to dive deeper into their understanding
- Multiple approaches: students will be exposed to a wide spectrum of case analysis techniques so that they can be flexible with the best approach for a particular case and can also discern which approach they might like to study in-depth after they graduate.
- Active learning: in order to learn skills like conducting a homeopathic interview, analyzing the information, and assessing the ongoing follow-ups, students need a lot of practice. Thus PHI students will have clinical experience from the beginning, regular mentorship, at least twenty independent cases taken, and will participate in both a senior project and case conference.
- Hybrid learning: Online classroom discussions in real-time, archived lectures, and two five-day in-person seminars per year comprise the structure.
- Balancing the practical & the spiritual: Faculty will share the principles upon which they built their practices thus PHI will have an extremely effective practice-management model. Yet the core essence will be teaching students to open their hearts to their patients with compassion and concern, tapping into a higher mind for intuition and inner guidance in their practice.