Prometheus Homeopathic Institute
500 Hrs Minimum Homeopathic training in philosophy, materia medica, repertory and clinical application
Clinic for students
Faculty includes NASH Registered Members
Offers medical science classes/pathology/psychology classes
In person classes
Part time option
Clinical hours required for graduation:780
Part Time Option: Length of program MONTHS:36
Part Time Option: Number of HOURS:1400
Faculty & Credentials
Jason-Aeric Huenecke, CCH, RSHom(NA)
Noel Peterson, CCH, RSHom(NA)
Rebecca Beringer, CCH
Desirée Brazelton, CCH
Linda Nurra, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA)
Jennifer Rose Loveland, CCH
Martha DeSante, DC
The Prometheus Homeopathic Institute is a three-year professional homeopathic training program based upon the principles of spiral learning, student-centered learning concepts, and growth mindset. Through PHI’s unique curriculum and training, students will experience:
- Problem-based learning, spiral learning: students will be challenged with real-life questions to focus their learning of basic facts while being encouraged to dive deeper into their understanding
- Multiple approaches: students will be exposed to a wide spectrum of case analysis techniques so that they can be flexible with the best approach for a particular case and can also discern which approach they might like to study in-depth after they graduate.
- Active learning: in order to learn skills like conducting a homeopathic interview, analyzing the information, and assessing the ongoing follow-ups, students need a lot of practice. Thus PHI students will have clinical experience from the beginning, regular mentorship, at least twenty independent cases taken, and will participate in both a senior project and case conference.
- Hybrid learning: Online classroom discussions in real-time, archived lectures, and two five-day in-person seminars per year comprise the structure.
- Balancing the practical & the spiritual: Faculty will share the principles upon which they built their practices thus PHI will have an extremely effective practice-management model. Yet the core essence will be teaching students to open their hearts to their patients with compassion and concern, tapping into a higher mind for intuition and inner guidance in their practice.