1300 Crane Street Menlo Park, CA 94025
• MD – Medical doctor specializing in pediatrics
Residency: Stanford Packard Children’s Hospital (1992) CA Internship: Stanford Packard Children’s Hospital (1990) CA Medical Education: Clinical Medical Center University of Belgrade (1982) Serbia Board Certification: Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics (since 1992)
• CCH – Certified Classical Homeopath through The Council for Homeopathic Certification
My training in homeopathy includes:
• Institute of Classical Homeopathy (ICH) in San Francisco, California
The program curriculum included:
1. Philosophy and Principles of Classical Homeopathy (4 years)
2. Materia Medica (study of remedies, 4 years)
3. Medical Science (Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology are required if a student does not hold a state health practitioner licensee)
4. Clinical Practice and Case Analysis (two years at the homeopathic clinic with direct patient care)
5. Practice Management and Ethics
After graduating from ICH in 2011, I attended lectures, seminars, webinars and studied with homeopathic practitioners including Henny Heudens-Mast (Studiecentrum voor Homeopathie, Leuven, Belgium), Dr. Farokh Master (Bir, Dharmashala Province, India), and Raquel Blach CCH. RSHom(NA), CCHH in Mountain View, California.
In 2016, I became a certified practitioner of classical homeopathy (CCH) by The Council for Homeopathic Certification in the United States and registered with North American Society of Homeopaths.
I have practiced pediatrics at Menlo Medical Clinic and Lucille Stanford Children’s Hospital at Stanford for more than 20 years.