I. Original Work
Case submissions must be the practitioner’s original work, with no input or guidance from a supervisor or other practitioner. The purpose of the case submission is to demonstrate the applicant’s case-taking ability, analytic and repertorial skills, knowledge of materia medica and case management ability.
A. Membership in the North American Society of Homeopaths (herein after called the Society) shall be limited to individuals.
B. Each person becoming a member of the Society shall subscribe to the By-Laws of the Society, as now or hereafter amended, the Articles of Incorporation as now or hereafter amended and to the Society’s Code of Ethics and Practice, as now or hereafter amended.
C. Registered Members
A person shall be eligible to become a Registered member if he or she demonstrates their knowledge and ability to practice classical homeopathy to a professional standard. The Registrar shall determine whether an applicant meets this standard by evaluating the following criteria:
1. High school graduate with a minimum of three college credits in Anatomy and Physiology and a CPR certification. Anatomy and Physiology can be taken at any accredited college or as part of a homeopathic school program. A high school or college transcript and/or certificates of attendance should be submitted digitally in PDF format or any standard graphics format (JPG, etc.).
2. Two years of practicing classical homeopathy at least half time (30 or more new clients per year).
3. At least 500 hours of training in classical homeopathy through recognized teachers/mentors or a homeopathic school (submit documentation in digital format as specified in #1).
4. Submission of ten cases with at least six months follow-up. See NASH Guidelines for Case Submissions for detailed instructions.
5. Submission of a curriculum vitae and a written description of the applicant’s practice with two personal references and two professional references.
6. Completion of an oral interview.
7. There is a 9 month time limit to complete this process.
8. The Registration Committee will reply to your original application within 90 days.
9. An application fee of $300.00 will be due at the time of application.
10. The application can be found at www.homeopathy.org; under the Membership Tab, click on Registered Membership to open up the side bar, then click on RSHom(NA) Registration Application.