On April 17, 2017 Steve Waldstein, CCH, RSHom(NA), PCH and past president of NASH offered this informative webinar. He provided the answers to the following questions and much more.
– When was NASH first started and by whom?
– What was the original intention of the organization?
– What was the relationship of NASH and CHC?
– What countries around the world recognize RSHom? Why RSHom(NA)?
– What is NASH’s relationship with the Registered Society of Homeopaths in England?
– How has NASH shaped our community?
– What is the relationship between NASH and The American Homeopath Journal?
– How did the journal get started?
– Where do you see the direction of NASH in the future?
Click here to view Steve’s power point when listening to the recording.
About the presenter: Steve Waldstein, CCH, RSHom(NA), PCH is an experienced classical homeopath. Steve has been in practice for 38 years. He has trained with many of the top homeopaths in the world, especially with George Vithoulkas and Jeremy Sherr. He is registered with the North American Society of Homeopaths and certified by the Council on Homeopathic Certification. Steve is the author of How to Choose the Diet That’s Right for You, which is a book on individuality in nutrition.