The 11th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference (JAHC), Ascending to New Heights: Reaching the Summit with Homeopathy, April 8-10, 2016 will be a 3 day weekend of learning, networking, and inspiration.
This special event – the largest gathering of the homeopathic community in the US – will take place in beautiful Westminster, Colorado (just outside of Denver) at the Westin Westminster, in full view of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Learn, Become Inspired
Each year, the JAHC features some of the most well-known, experienced, successful homeopaths from around the globe. This year’s line-up features inspirational practitioners including:
A.U. Ramakrishnan, MBBS, MF Hom, PhD
Alastair Gray, DSH (UK), PCH (UK), PCHom (Malaysia), ADH (NZ), BAHons (NZ), AHA, ATMS, ARoH (Aus), RSHom (UK)
Alexander Tournier, BSc, Cantab, PhD, LCHE, RSHom (video presentation)
Amy Rothenberg, ND
Barbara Seideneck, CHom, CCH, RSHom (NA)
Frans Vermeulen & Linda Johnston, MD
George Vithoulkas (video presentation)
Iris Bell, MD, PhD (video presentation)
Jeremy Sherr (video presentation)
Joe Kellerstein, ND
Nick Nossaman, MD, DHt
Rajan Sankaran, MD (Hom), FS Hom (England) (video presentation)
Robin Murphy, ND
Ronald Whitmont, MD
Sally Williams, RSHom(NA), CCH,HMC
Tim Dooley, ND, MD
Did you know?
Students enrolled in a recognized school of homeopathy or other accredited 4 year institution may be eligible to receive a 50% discount off of conference registration fees for the 2016 Joint American Homeopathic Conference (JAHC), Ascending to New Heights: Reaching the Summit with Homeopathy. This year we are again offering 3-Day, 2-Day and 1-Day registrations. You can learn more about our exciting conference at http://bit.ly/2016JAHC.
Please carefully review the following Student Discount Eligibility Criteria and Procedures to determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for the discount. You can also find these criteria on our website at http://www.homeopathycenter.org/2016-jahc-student-rate-application-information.
Student Discount Eligibility Criteria
This discount is meant to assist conference attendees who are students working towards a professional career in homeopathy, but who are not yet practicing homeopathy.
• Attendees must be enrolled at a recognized school of homeopathy or other accredited 4 year institution, either full-time or part-time, completing an established curriculum at the school.
– Attendees enrolled in periodic workshops, seminars, webinars, or other courses that are not a part of an established curriculum at a homeopathic school are not eligible for this student discount.
• Practicing homeopaths (even if enrolled at a recognized school of homeopathy or program) are not eligible to receive this discount.
• In addition, the following individuals are not eligible to receive this discount:
– School directors, faculty, or clinical supervisors working at a recognized school of homeopathy.
– Recent graduates of a recognized school of homeopathy.
– Healthcare professionals working to integrate homeopathy into their already established practice.
Student Discount Procedures
• Eligible students must email, mail or fax their registration form to NCH, which can be found online here.
• Full payment must be submitted by email, mail or fax along with the registration form.
• Along with the registration form and payment, students must also submit verification from the school to the NCH office. Submit one of these two accepted forms of student verification:
(A) Letter on school letterhead signed by a school official that states they are a student enrolled in the program
(B) Copy of the student’s current student ID card (with photo and date).
All three items (registration form, payment and verification) must be submitted together in order to be eligible for the discount. Applications submitted without all three items will be rendered void. Online registration for students applying for the student discount is not available since all discounted registrations must be pre-approved by NCH staff.
Please Note these Important Policies:
• We cannot provide 50% refunds for student who first register at the full price. Proof of student status must be provided at the time of registration. Additionally, the student discount does not apply to tickets sold onsite for social events.
• Schools are welcome to send in a group registration (with a separate registration form with payment completed for each student) with one letter on school letterhead that lists the names of the students that are registering, signed by a school official. Payment must be submitted at that time as well. Please do not send any lists of student’s names that do not accompany completed registration forms and payments.
Please contact us at in**@ho**************.org if you have any additional questions about the discounted registration application process or this extraordinary event.